Date(s) - 05/18/19
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Categories No Categories
We open our red doors at 6 West 96th Street (at Central Park West) as part of NY Landmarks Conservancy Sacred Sites Open House! Join us on Saturday for tours, snacks, a look at some architectural blueprints by Rosario Candela, and find a scavenger hunt clue! Everyone is welcome, admission is free.
Second Presbyterian Church was founded in 1756 in lower Manhattan, and incorporated as The Scotch Presbyterian Church in 1784. We moved to the Upper West Side in the 1890s and opened our current building, designed by Rosario Candela with the surrounding apartment house, in 1929.